Design & Equipment
manufacturers its own casework. Our modular casework system is
requiring no attachment to walls, floors or ceilings for
support which promotes ease of reconfiguration as needs arise. For
California hospitals OSHPD pre-approved seismic anchoring plans are
available for installation.
Standard features, incorporated into the
design of the modular casework system promote a durable, functional
and attractive pharmacy work environment:
• Quality hardware, such as recessed drawer and door pulls and heavy
duty drawer glides were chosen with ergonomics and long-term durability
• All drawers come complete with an easily adjustable divider system.
• Countertops utilize a rubber bullnose and radius design to eliminate chipping
laminate and promote safety and durability.
• All shelving is adjustable vertically, as well as between
level and gravity-feed positions for flexibility.
• Each base cabinet module is supplied with an integrated leveling system to
guarantee level work counters under all types of flooring conditioning.
• Ergonomic and functional designs to accommodate computer terminals, printers
and other equipment are available in the casework system.
• Optional electrical and data/communication raceways are available that
all requirements and codes.