a leading manufacturer of modular cleanroom environments, that has
built and installed rooms ranging
from Class 1 to
Class 100,000 for Fortune 500 electronic,
aerospace and pharmaceutical companies, TRIAD Design & Equipment
is providing that same technology to hospital and alternate site infusion
pharmacies for sterile IV compounding.
All designs meet or exceed the new USP 797 regulations for sterile compounding.
Modular cleanrooms are an economical, cost effective approach to your
cleanroom needs. Whether building a new "hardwall" room, enlarging
or upgrading an existing room, TRIAD strives to provide pharmacy with
the most cost effective products available. Our cleanrooms utilize only
the finest components and materials providing you the most reliable cleanroom
• Extruded aluminum tube frames with "clear" plexiglass
• Integrated, heavy duty ceiling grid to accommodate Hepa filters, lights
• Fan powered Hepa filters, 99.99% efficient.
• Cleanroom grade sealed light fixtures.
• Vinyl ceiling tile.
• Built-in hospital grade duplex outlets for IV hoods, compounders, etc.
• Pass thru window chambers.
• Infra-red “touchless” stainless steel scrub stations
with soap dispenser and hand dryer.
steel work tables and storage carts.
• Garment racks and stainless steel changing benches.